SJ GIVEAWAYS - 10 lift tickets for resorts in HAKUBA VILLAGE (Nagano)

sjgiveaways.jpg

>> ENTER HERE

This week was have 10 one-day lift tickets for any of the 7 resorts in HAKUBA VILLAGE in Nagano Prefecture.

There will be 10 winners. Each will receive a one-day lift ticket voucher - and that ticket can be used at any one of the 7 resorts in Hakuba village:

-Sanosaka

-Hakuba Goryu

-Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park

-Happo-one

-Hakuba Iwatake

-Hakuba Minekata

-Hakube Highland

The tickets are valid for any day this season.

on.gif WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?

10 lift tickets - 10 winners, each getting one ticket.

The tickets are NONTRANSFERABLE (ie. only the winner can use them).

on.gif GIVEAWAY PERIOD?

Friday 15th December - Thursday 21st December 2006

on.gif HOW DO I ENTER?

Go here! >> http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

---------------------------------------------

More details about this Giveaway, including conditions and validity, can be found on the Giveaways page (above).

Please note that you need to be logged into SJ Insider to be able to enter the giveaway.

Many thanks to Hakuba Village for offering this fantastic prize. More details about Hakuba Village can be found here .

Good luck to you all!

No offence guys, but the message on the off-topic forum says that this draw was open until February.

You can't close it because I've not entered yet!!

Pretty please!!

You're right, very sorry about that mistake - we will be more careful about that from now on just to be sure. Thanks for pointing it out... we might let you enter twice in that next one. ;\)

All the giveaway from now on are weekly - so it's will be (mostly) Friday to Thursday, then a new one coming online on Friday, etc.

We'll be choosing winners later today and mailing them. There will be another Hakuba one coming in the near future.

sorry... it didn't move on from the 'processing' page, so i hit refresh which must have re-posted....

WOOO HOOO!

I won something!!

That makes up for the fact that my kerosene heater has spazzed out and says 'change the air' after being on for 5 mins (even if i have the window open) and turns itself off.

Thank you SJ!

ps. any idea what the air sensor in a kerosene heater looks like (for your next trick!)? Its getting cold in here...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
No offence guys, but the message on the off-topic forum says that this draw was open until February.

You can't close it because I've not entered yet!!

Pretty please!!
that's why i didn't enter, i thought i had plenty of time to do so! oh well, no worries, SJ. ;\) nice way of getting people to enter the giveaways earlier. j/k

Very sorry to the folks who saw the incorrect message. We will be extra careful in future with those days.

Just for the record, from now on all of the main Giveaways on the Giveaway page are for a period of week - usually from Fridays to Thursdays.

Thanks!