2-5 Jan I will be there, with 13 local friends on a insanely cheap package tour (much better than that military deal on her a few weeks back wink1.gif - seriously dont know how they make any money on such deal ), half of them have never skiied before so it gonna be a hoot. Our pension is over the Goryu side so guess I wont be seeing you Echoland/Misorano peeps this time around unless you are going to ride at 47 or chill at Tracks Bar.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
What, you too good for us now?
hah, no just lazy, I hadnt sussed out a bus and then was invited on this package tour, didnt have to organize a thing someone else is doing all that, so was like a "what the hell", Its going to be fun hanging with my regular non-snow friends on the snow.
There are a supposed to be a couple of decent riders in the group so I dont think I will got too bored.
We are going with Luxury night bus too, which should be pleasant!

I'm thinking of getting to Hakuba on the 22nd, Friday night but there is a Christmas party in my office that night and I am a member of organizer... I'm not sure if I can sneak out the party but trying not too involved in this, so I might be ok, I hope.

Hope to see you guys in Hakuba soon. \:\)

cool.

CreekBoy, Dizz, EBC, Spock's Brain, skidaisuki, Fubuki, kumapix, Markie, l'DaPow, FrankR, AK, SG, TJ, Slow, and Fatty, looks like quite a roll call. . . Lookin' forward to meeting some peepz.

Anyone want to set up a party? Or is it a party every night up in the Hak??