Heya, I'm coming to Hakuba in a week and really pretty happy about that.

I haven't been on these forums for a whilez but I used to be on all the time and even had a couple of vids and features and stuff.

I'll be staying with Fattwins for a month Dec 19th - Jan 15th or so, and so would be cool too meet up with some Naganites, go riding, and shoot some video.

Hope to meet up with some of y'allz.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
I'll be in & out of Hakuba over the break as the conditions dictate. Hopefully I'll be able to get some nights in at Nicks
bring Mrs. Kumapix so Ewok and BPG will have some other female riders to chill with. Both girls are good on boards just need more practice in powder is all.

my GF still, well kinda does now, doesnt understand the idea of "you have no mates on powder days." Last year around the skyline, bushy, FF, myself, maybe toque were lappin it up and she got stuck just under the lift and it took her some time to dig herself out. Caught flack for it though I did ask if she was ok though I never heard the answer cuz I didnt stop... lol.gif \:o Def need some more women boarders out there to keep em entertained some - though I do love riding with her - ya know, some days you just dont wanna stop and wait \:D

Your jacket looked top quality, Kuma. Good colour to spot too.

I appear to have some tree on my jacket - that'll teach me to ride on my feet instead of my back!

The tree bashing mini pillows were fun - hope your board is ok.

Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
Sorry, HI BAROK.
That reminds me, AK, this looks like a good place to hijack this thread, so here goes:
One of my friends coming up with me to Hakuba (sort of related to the title since we are coming up a week and a bit later)wants to ask whether Hakuba is a good place to buy Snowboard equipment over the Christmas period. Do they have a good range of quality and are the prices good? Also, she asks specifically whether the brand "32" is available.
 Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
The tree bashing mini pillows were fun - hope your board is ok.
what pillows?? lol.gif

It was a good challenge - something that I wouldn't have done if I had been alone with the guys I was with. I want another crack at my 2nd line (the one without the rock) cuz I think I closed my eyes running over the trees at the bottom mad.gif but whatever, 1st day.

it was a good stoke riding with u & Oyuki though thumbsup.gif looking forward to doing it with more snow, broken-in boots, proper fleece-to-shell ratio and appropriate board (ie more freestyly to bonk around on)