I got a sweet R.E.D (Hi-Fi) egg protector last year. One of the best pieces of kit I have. Well comfortable and really lightweight. Far better than a beanie for keeping my noggin warm adn also never gets wet which can cause goggles to mist up. Strongly recommend them, I wouldn't ever go back to not wearing one now (especially after a fight with a tree one year!)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I didn't have a helmet on last year I wouldn't be alive today to waste time on all the internets

I was groggy for 2 days after hitting my head in a crash. we were all straightlining kokusai at happo and the girl in front of me that I was about to pass decide to hit a big bank on the side and crossed in front of me and took out my front foot.

Waaaaaaaaa!

I haven't seen these yet.

I blogged about the Star Wars range, but the Domokun ones are fab!

Well spotted Ewok!

domo-rasta-computer.jpg

Do you think you have a helmet like the rasta colors FT? =)

Maybe I need to get a teacosy to cover it.

Actually, I was lookign at all the silly helmet covers you can get, there's heaps. Saw an azingly stupid affro too.

Too right mama, reading this thread has made me relize I need to protect the little amount of braincells I have left... clap.gif

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
if I didn't have a helmet on last year I wouldn't be alive today to waste time on all the internets

I was groggy for 2 days after hitting my head in a crash. we were all straightlining kokusai at happo and the girl in front of me that I was about to pass decide to hit a big bank on the side and crossed in front of me and took out my front foot.

lol.gif

I'm sorry, not funny. ahem.

Especailly considering all the posts about people wearing helmets primarily because they are worried about out of control people hitting them from behind!

lol.gif Buy a helmet everyone! You might be in the same resort as Kuma! ;\)

Honestly, women drivers eh?

Hee hee...

I have 2 Helmet Covers - one is a RASTA wig with dreadies, and the other is a sparkly red DEVIL one.

My Yr11 used the red devil on his school trip to NZ, but he had to pack it away after 2 days - it drew too much attention from skiers who decided he was needing to be dropped in on and cut off at every opportunity!

I have also stuck the devil on the 8yr old cub and the Rasta on the 10 yr old cub so we can track them on the runs (maybe a flouro jacket would have worked also...)

But I thought I might bring them to Niseko for a daily 'wind-up' amongst the families. Daredevil/Idiot of the day has to wear the Devil the next day, and Coolest move of the day has to wear the Rasta one for the next day.... might be fun.