here you go, not exactly a great shot of the pow - that's up the very top of happo, but i have pictures i didnt upload onto SJ of drop in shots with pow in steeper sections that went half way up ones shins, wasn't face shots or anything, but nice fresh powder nonetheless.

here's a picture, i was out with takumi that day, we had a great time ripping the whole mountain, all the old lines and jibbing around the cat tracks.

if i can find the pics i'll show you lines all over usagi and skyline from that day.

i stand corrected though, it was infact the 22nd april.

eskimobasecamp_95.jpg

and here's the caption i wrote for a different picture i took that day...

"Hakuba powder friends on the LAST powder day at Happo - 22 April 2006 - we skied all our old lines and spots again, unbelievable and beautiful conditions at the end of April, what a season!"

there was another reason i didn't go that day. no i don't want to go down this memory lane. but apparently i failed the test for not turning up eh. and i do remember you questioning toque about the snow that was falling and avalanche danger. well you all survived, except for AK's impromptu cornice huck, which pissed you right off.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
oh the day you skipped out touring ahh that day yes I remember now that was a killer day straighlining and exploring, in the BC. At that point of the season im done with resort though.
toque_225.jpg

The love in the room is all good. Toque said that we would not be exposed once on the hike and we really werent actually. We talked about it at length back then and I trust him to not tell me a lie. The slog was harder than expected and the wind howled right untill we summited butI glad I went. I got to se a cool area and yes I told AK that if he wants to continue to ski BC with me to stop hucking cornices. ITs not like I yelled at him or anything.

EBC I dont want to go down this path cause you got so angry before. Karasawa is not easy with weighted packs. Im looking forward to going back but dreading the slog already.

uhhh uhh i'm all good now, i had a great day with takumi that day on happo. feeling the way i did, i would have never done that hike, but we dont need to go there either. i'm not going to karasawa unless TJOZ turns me into a body builder at the gym lol. anyway, yes we don't need to talk about this anymore at all, i'm not bothered. i forgot that was the weekend you guys went up there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
you can always tell when season is about to get going 'cause FT and EBC start arguing more and more \:D ;\)
thats cuz neither of them are getting any :p lol.gif :p
Ha ha ha.

Especially true if FT goes skiing instead of painting again!

Obviously true for EBC lol.gif