• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently (no experience) the new naxos are bomber.

EBC, last year's sumo was brown leather, this year's is black leather. I wanted a pair as soon as I heard the word leather. I bet they're waaaayy pow-posh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
PEs definitely arent enough for Niseko - fork out the cash and you'll be happier. Where are the Seths? At 343 at the bottom of the hill or Takiguchi's in Kutchan? Thought they had some Maden AKs for bout that price in Kutchan...have a look.
Takiguchi's!
You say there's a set for sale cheaper here in Hirafu? hmmm ill go have a look around.

the good thing with the PEs is i can turn them in the pow... i dunno if the seth will be too heavy for me, im only a light weight - 60 kilos.

however i will hire a set out, see how i like them and go from there!

。。I'm here for three months, so i wanna get a powder ski asap!

anyone selling anything with bindings cheap?

pow posh yeaaaa i rather like that lol, it reminds me of AK and his scatter cushions in the BC.

yes that's right i translate legal documents for the british government in japan and freelance out of hakuba, i'm also a full time party girl.

... and what? SM snapped his naxos? jeeeezuz.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lachy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
PEs definitely arent enough for Niseko - fork out the cash and you'll be happier. Where are the Seths? At 343 at the bottom of the hill or Takiguchi's in Kutchan? Thought they had some Maden AKs for bout that price in Kutchan...have a look.
Takiguchi's!
You say there's a set for sale cheaper here in Hirafu? hmmm ill go have a look around.

the good thing with the PEs is i can turn them in the pow... i dunno if the seth will be too heavy for me, im only a light weight - 60 kilos.

however i will hire a set out, see how i like them and go from there!

。。I'm here for three months, so i wanna get a powder ski asap!

anyone selling anything with bindings cheap?
well i'm less than 60kg and my skis are bigger than seths... i'm thinking i'll definitely be able to turn on them!!! lol