>EBC you didnt meet him, never try to drag me to a dance floor unless it techno and its after 2am. Thus that means youll never see me dancing as i hate dancing. I didnt throw that wine on you either you shouldnt have grabed my hand that had a glass full of red wine. That was an accident waiting ie did happen.

Days of our Hakuba lives drama continues :rolleyes: *yawn* tsumaran yo!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't meet Oyuki, EBC, he wasn't at the party.

But he was on the hill snowboarding (switch) in p p p powdaa! the next day though (and the day before).

As was Kuma - nice to meet you get the first powder turns of the season in together while remembering how to snowboard!

Thank you Oyuki for being Mr Instructor as well as rocking so many cool bandanas. So cool - where did you buy them all?

Thank you FT for dinner. And season pass advice (even if i didn't follow it - I appreciate knowledgable impartial advice - it enabled me to make my decision).

Day 1 of the season logged.

No damage to self, board or pride (too much) and in classic style it involved getting up at 7 in a state somewhere inbetween drunk and hung over.

Thank you to those who organised the party on Saturday night too.

It was a good weekend even though I only got a half day at 47. There was about 30cm of fresh up high, but mid ountain was still a bit patchy with grass poking through.

I`m stocked to start seeing people roll into Hakuba now. I`m a bit sad I will miss the whole Christmas madness, I hope it`s like last year. Meters of snow falling everyday....

However, it was a bit lonely at 47 since ever1 seems to be going with Happo this year. Any other 47ers out there?

ummm yes sorry about the wine throwing incident FT... was i trying to get you to dance? really?! i don't remember anything. that party was off the hook. i need some kind of midnight cut off point rule. i didn't ski this weekend - but i do have new boots now - nordica hot rod nitrous, all fitted out with cutsom footbeds and all that malarky. another week of gym and physio, a bit more snow falling, and i'll be up there. oh yes and obviously i was lying about being at the gondie at 7.45am FT..... actually i got up on sunday at 7.30pm eek.gif this partying has to stop.... it's outa control.... and we have a new catch phrase 'hakuba hurts' lol.gif

Great night on Saturday. Good crew coming into town. I think I have finally put the "One More Tour" to pasture and left a party at a sensible time instead of being one of the last one's out. Felt fine the next morning. Went for a slide this morning on 47 nice up top but a bit icy on the lower parts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Sorry i kicked you out I was worried about things.
hey listen really no worries at all, i only popped over on my way home from le gym to see hannah banana and say hi and say sorry about throwing wine all over the place on saturday.

if its sunny tomorrow i might climb up and do some south or north faces of happo, and come back down at around 12ish.

EBC you gonna come over for a bit wine sat night? If so bring your camera pls. taking on Saturday night.

Yusaku jumps pretty big EBC did you see him? Man he is good eh.

oh yeah, so have I, now you mention it - he must be in Live Naturally - I'll try to find that before I come up to Hakuba - harldy any fs, just powder, trees and natural hits.

And stoners and trance music.

Very Omachi/Hakuba.