What's the trend at ski slopes this season?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
I want more jackets to have game pockets (the pocket in the ass of the jacket)
Ah yes. Mine has one of those. It's ideal for goggles, or storing an extra layer. It's a Descente. I bought it because it was heavily discounted, and looked the business, not because of the name.

All the details are beautifully thought out and executed. The hood fits in the collar, making it nicely padded. When I use the hood, it fits perfectly, with the right amount of stiffening, and snug around my chin. The ticket window folds away into it's own little zip pocket. It has proved to be excellent, easily the best I've owned thumbsup.gif

Just thought I'd add this.

Last week I gave my jacket the nikwax treatment. That is, a soap, rather than detergent wash, and a second wash in water repellent solution. Expen$ive, but it has cleaned up beautifully, and the water repellency is fully restored. Much more effective than spray-on.

YellowSnow. No, it's fine.

Kuma. Both treatments cost me Y2,700 (total) at my local mountain shop. It's an expensive place, but has good gear. I don't begrudge the cost, because I expect to get at least two more seasons out of the jacket.