• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say that the actions of this group were piss pour and owe quite a few sumimasens to certain people. Never have a group of people been so unwanted again. Trying to pick fights with bar owners, Party goers, and yes even a handfull of SJers. Gotta love the US armed forces alright.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Gotta say that the actions of this group were piss pour and owe quite a few sumimasens to certain people. Never have a group of people been so unwanted again. Trying to pick fights with bar owners, Party goers, and yes even a handfull of SJers. Gotta love the US armed forces alright.
What do you expect from a bunch of military dudes?
Did they wear their uniforms?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
What do you expect from a bunch of military dudes?
Did they wear their uniforms?

Actually it seems they were dressed like dogs, or various Marvel comic characters.

Exactly, what can you expect. I've had problems with a couple of military kids before. Anytime I go to a concert and see Military personel they often make not only themselves look stupid but foreigners in general, especially Americans. I'm not saying all of them are like that cause there are some decent people in the armed forces.
But, the way I see it is they come over here to Japan immature, inexperienced in life, and are given freedoms that they have never experienced since many come here very young. As said earlier they treat Japan like it's their home country not realising that they are representing their country. If anyone has been on a base in Japan it does seem like a piece of America. When alchohol comes into play LOOK OUT!!!

***Once again not directing this towards any particular person or forum member(s) as I have never met any of the forum members that belong to the US forces. Just a general observation.

Wow, I hacked that quote up. wakaranai.gif

Didn't mention that I too was once a member of the US forces. Hated every second of it till I got kicked out a short time after joining.

Did meet a few good people there though whom I still keep in contact with but...

Whoooooooooooooo, Hey now. I want to set this straight! My girlfriend and I went on a Navy sponsered trip to Hakuba. Yes the rest of the guys on the trip were young Sailors (Navy). I am Army not Navy. I was just there for the snow (or lack there of it turns out).

I was there to enjoy Nagano and spend a long weekend with my girlfriend. It is a shame that some people acted completely inapropriate. Those guys get off the boat after 4-6 months and they go nuts what can I say. I am in no way making excuses for those guys. What they did brings shame to not only US military forces, but to my country as a whole.

Yes I was on the same trip as these guys, I even rode the same bus, but I was never involved in any fights, breaking stuff, or insulting, etc etc etc...

I agree with SG its makes things hard on the rest of us when people form there opinions on a few bad apples.

I just want everyone on this forum to know that I was never involved with any of the BS.

If I would have met any fellow SJers, I most deffinetly would have bought them a round. Not pick a fight.

I completly agree with both Fattwins & Motherhucker, just don't lump me in with those aliens.

I look forward to sharing the snow with everyone.

Good to have your side of the story, likesDP. As I said in another thread, it did not seem you were involved but FT's post was so vague, it seemed to imply that. It's good that you had fun and will be good back. Too bad I missed you as our schedules didn't overlap.

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
ooh, FT, then I'd better not bring my group of nerds your way then..

Eating, laughing, drinking, then spontaneously wanting to play cards and gamble heavily.
Threats, threats and more threats!
Here's one from me: You'd better bring your nerds over to Hakuba soon and let Fattwins teach them how to have a good time without being a nuisance to everyone else and at the same time learn some good spelling too or else I'll kick your ass right out of this forum.

OK just kidding.

Actually, I'd bet they would be very welcome and would have a great time.

Markie, you been on the glue again haven't you?

Like I said, I need a creche facility from you or pink hair. And I will avoid Hakuba in December. But sadly for me, my next ski trip would probably be in two year's time.

If you're depending on us you won't have another trip in 20 years let alone two. lol.gif

But I'll consider singing your kids to sleep if you pay me US$3000 instead of HK$.... I wouldn't recommending paying Markie to sing, but he does play some decent classical piano, so maybe he could play Brahm's lullaby \:D