question.gif We are a family of 4, all (very) tall and with big shoe sizes (US men's shoe size 14, US women's shoe size 10/11). What are the chances that we will be able to rent/buy all the ski-ing gear and clothes we need in Niseko/Tokyo?!?! I know we should NOT buy ski boots online. PLEASE HELP! question.gif

Not sure what US 14 equates to in cm (too lazy to look it up). You usually have plenty of choices up to jpn 28cm. 30cm becomes hard to find. Above 30cm... good luck. Rental shops tend to have some very large sizes. Since Niseko has lots of foreigners maybe you will find what you are looking for (larger sizes). Maybe try to give them a call and find out.

Oh man, that must be like a ?31? I would say your chances are very slim to none. Even more rare would be to find those womens boots, but I've never rented gear in Japan so... But I will say that it took me quite awhile to even find a pair of 29's that I was interested in. It seems that many shoe/boot companys don't import sizes larger than a 29. When I bought new hiking boots I went to all the local shops (I live 30min. from Shinjuku) and they were like "yeah right" They said the companys I were interested in didn't even import over a 28.5. I'd def. call ahead and find out.