Ive looked for Anomoly but cant find it...still not released in Japan? Anybody heard anything? Seen any other good flicks this year?

I got Icon5 and like it, much longer than any other year, and has tons of more snowboarding in it as well. Miyake has a good clip in there Dizzy ;\)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Ive looked for Anomoly but cant find it...still not released in Japan? Anybody heard anything? Seen any other good flicks this year?

I got Icon5 and like it, much longer than any other year, and has tons of more snowboarding in it as well. Miyake has a good clip in there Dizzy ;\)
i'm hopin dizz is gonna turn up with anomoly in the next few weeks?! are ya dizzz? corduroy is cool, but a lot of jumping. i'm going to buy MSP's push this year. yo creeeeky bring icon5 up when you come. is there a new landmade movie???

yes, will bring what videos i have by new years!!

i met the tgr guy at a party last month said. he'd send me one once they are sent to him.

sweet cb!

first available weekend won't be until the 23rd; maybe might as well wait until new years to go to hakuba

can't wait can't can't wait

I saw Landmade 4 in Rapie and forgot to ask if it's new but my mate Shoji Matsumoto is in it!!!! And Tetsuo Hayashi who we met at Tateyama and then skied the 47 park with him for fun after we got down. Landmade 4 CB.... does that sound new to you? It's all Hakuba.