• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those bare patches are beginning to show at Happo. At Kiroro, the pond which was nearly filled up last week looks to be about 3 feet deep today. We need more freshies. December is approaching.

NisekoNow,

"Winter is certainly taking awhile to take a hold this year. To be honest most of us who live here aren't too unhappy about that as there's still so much work to do preparing for the coming season and heavy snow would be quite a hinderance."

Your sesaon starts tomorrow and there's not enough snow to open. And you're not too unhappy about it? I certainly feel for the peeps who booked early season.

When it begins proper, maybe the skiers would be a bit of a hindrance getting in the way of all the construction work.

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
NisekoNow,

"Winter is certainly taking awhile to take a hold this year. To be honest most of us who live here aren't too unhappy about that as there's still so much work to do preparing for the coming season and heavy snow would be quite a hinderance."

Your sesaon starts tomorrow and there's not enough snow to open. And you're not too unhappy about it? I certainly feel for the peeps who booked early season.

When it begins proper, maybe the skiers would be a bit of a hindrance getting in the way of all the construction work.
No skiers get in the way of us locals getting freshies! happyglass.gif

Not all of us want the snow to come as early as last year I can assure you. We all know it will come so if the big dumps hold off for another week or two it won't make most locals unhappy.

Maybe you tourists will get a bit jittery though :p

Check out this link to the Grand Hirafu site that shows little snow at this time of year is hardly unusual
Niseko Grand Hirafu - Snow Report