1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

2 damaged beyond further possible use, though one of these may have a few days left to go. 1 old board with old bindings for rock days. 1 new board with old yet fine bindings.

yikes i just saw fattwins' collection.. that's quite a haul. and i bet ebc isn't far behind?

as for me.. i'd love to update when i can finally find a decent board under 140cm. any suggestions? & none of shawn white's stuff as it's ugly (& yes, it does matter)

I have 2 + 2 retired ones and have sold a few older ones recently too.

I think better to keep it simple, too many and you will always wish you were using the "other" one/s.

I try to do that with my surfboards too, with limited sucess!

Currently have a old beat up pair of Salomon 1080's here in Japan, going home to get my Volant Chubb pow skis in december.. a set of 205 cm dynastars (cant remember the name)I used to race with. and 1.5 sets of Volant Machetes, I buried a ski at winter park, CO, and never found it, even with a hardcore metal detector

3 Boards in use at the moment!

1. Burton fish for the powder.

2. Rad Air Project Lsd general all round riding.

3. Forum J.P Walker for jibbing and late season.

Looking out for a 4th board to add to the quiver, hopefully a split for more touring.

1 old board and a new one due to arrive after the weekend clap.gif Thanks to advice from various gear junkies on SJ forums. ;\)

I will be lavishing all my love and attention on new board while casting aside old board \:\( I may ebay it.