G'day guys. I'm here in Hakuba now and keen to catch up with everyone. Our internet will be connected next week so I'll be on a bit more then. Drop around if your in town. Off to the gym now.

Cheers

Ahoy there TJ!

Met up with your mate Tim a couple of weeks back at a wee BBQ outside your place. Looking forward to meetin you sometime. Gonna be up in Hakuba in a couple of weekends time. Also a shout to Eskimobumcramp...Good seeing you at Kareys event. And Fattwins..I'll hang out for longer next time when I'm not so ridiculously snowed under with things to do!

Later

welcome to the club matt im snowed over myself. but thats what you get for doing too much work.

Have you decided to quit matt? and did you buy a or hire a loader? also if you need insurance advice if you dont understand then call pm or skype me.

we just passed everything this week

My wife found out stuff about the fire insurance not the fire safety check and how much you pay and what you get back. It depends on what your house land are valued at. if you say had a fire and were only paying half the said value of the house and only half burned down you only get 15 to 30% of your money.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
OI OI tj - good to meet ya saturday night, what a party eh?! I came round by your place today (niiiiice by the way, very niiiiice) on my bike, but no one was around. I just saw a big Aussie flag up in the window - that's the place right?
Thats the one. We are in and out a bit at the moment. Let me know when your around next and I'll give you the grand tour. Very loose Saturday night, it was good catching up.
 Quote:
Originally posted by NPM:
What will you be doing in Hakuba TJ?
I have bought a hotel. Can't say too much about it on here though due to advertising rules on the forums. I will be advertising with Snowjapan soon though.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Matt:
Ahoy there TJ!

Met up with your mate Tim a couple of weeks back at a wee BBQ outside your place. Looking forward to meetin you sometime.

Later
We will be having a few barbies this season. We found an excellent butcher. Drop in when your back in town. thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by TJ OZ:
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
OI OI tj - good to meet ya saturday night, what a party eh?! I came round by your place today (niiiiice by the way, very niiiiice) on my bike, but no one was around. I just saw a big Aussie flag up in the window - that's the place right?
Thats the one. We are in and out a bit at the moment. Let me know when your around next and I'll give you the grand tour. Very loose Saturday night, it was good catching up.
yah sounds good! i'm not around this weekend, but anytime after that is good for me - always here! give me a shout thumbsup.gif