• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
actually get the JTB pass cause then you can do it all thumbsup.gif ... almost
eskimobasecamp: do you have a url link for these JTB passes? or should i just check somewhere in the JTB site?

thanks!!!
 Quote:
Originally posted by WantToSki:
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
actually get the JTB pass cause then you can do it all thumbsup.gif ... almost
eskimobasecamp: do you have a url link for these JTB passes? or should i just check somewhere in the JTB site?

thanks!!!
no worries - i did a search, and here is the direct URL:

http://www.jtb.co.jp/ski/princeseason/

cheers!!!

Well I think I have been broken

For some reason I got it into my head last night after enjoying a local delicacy that I have way to much spare time coming up in the winter months

So I am seriously contemplating getting a pass to Whitewater thumbsup.gif The backcountry around that hill is just too impressive to pass up

Maybe...

i told you the Back country there was sick. You must have gone then. The drive in blew me away! the Lines that you can traverse to and then easily get out of are just mind blowing. Once you do the old growth down to the road to hitchhike pick up youll be hooked.

Ymir is also less than 2 hours climb pretty insane mate. Go into the master blaster next season. If you do get a pass ask around for Blair debnam an old mate from Japan, bit of a legend in the sking community there. IF you can get in with him youll never want to leave.

I already never want to leave

The Kootenays are an amazing and magical place to live

There aren't any jobs here for High School Social Studies though. I think I'm going north next summer.

The Bulkley Valley where Smithers is just got pounded by a big storm. A meter of snow. Power got knocked out.

EDIT:

I JUST BOUGHT A WHITEATER SEASON PASS wave.gif

My friends loved smithers but there isnt much there really. Lots of cabin fever I know you dont like the idea but I think somewhere else might suit you better heck even near coquahalla spelling.

Then again dont mind not chatting for days

Just wondering, do your season passes cover parking-fees? We got a big surprise when we looked at this year's Kagura passes, which cover parking only at one lot. Otherwise it's 1000yen on the weekends/holidays.

When I asked around, there's alot of people not too happy with this. So far about 20 have said they will get passes for other resorts this year.