• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure when but will be at FT's, i want to go during xmas new years time but i should be somewhere else. basically when It sounds like the snow is gonna fire I'll make my move. i cant wait to get back and shred saaka chair!

The hakuba monitor campaign season ticket (the Hakuba HAPPY7 season ticket) concerning the purchase application pulling out selection result this time, the purchase application of the Hakuba monitor campaign season ticket receiving thank you for truly. ?Very much, having reached the number of applications which application it receives from many everyone, exceed 6,000 names thank you truly. ?Therefore, because the number of purchase applications exceeded the number of sales, to come to the point of with receiving as a pulling out selection, the result of the exact pulling out selection which the other day was done, regrettable because you were not elected, the effect you informed. ?To apply to answer especially and the questionnaire which it receives changing to receiving, as to be thick gratitude you say, we wait for the crossing over in this season from authorized personnel all heart. ?Furthermore, to include also the information of ski site season ticket sale, because it raises also winter season information, the below-mentioned sight viewing, the fish you say to ask.

(The google translation of my Hakuba rejection season's pass application) I guess I should have asked the fish in person.

yeah, kuma, i hear what you're saying. but the last two seasons i got 35+ days. 35 days at happo comes out to 2000 yen per day. then in march i could go other places.

...still thinking.

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
ebc, y don't you create a fake identity for me and say that i work with you and then so can get me the hakuba people's pass \:D
i wish i could, i got handed the application form the other day, do you think they'd notice if i photocopied it and gave it to all my mates lol

you won't get that bored at happo, it's a rad mountain on the big pow days and endless bc off the top and other places

the other places i want to ski, my pass doesn't cover, so i'm ALMOST (though not really) in the same position

i mostly ride happo and sometimes go to 47/goryu and iwatake when i feel like a bit of a change