• SnowJapan Admin

I hope that doesn't mean any losing of any "mystery" lol.gif

We plan to have it on all season yes. Still playing about with settings and for some reason it seems to stop every so often confused.gif but we will do our best to keep it going. It should look good when there is snow.

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#1:
I hope that doesn't mean any losing of any "mystery" lol.gif

We plan to have it on all season yes. Still playing about with settings and for some reason it seems to stop every so often confused.gif but we will do our best to keep it going. It should look good when there is snow.
Well, now we all know at which window to raise our middle finger at in the hopes we are seen on the SJ web cam. You know that's what every one will do. It will become a tradition and all the locals won't understand why gaijins keep flipping of at that building's upper floor.

Every winter Saturday and Sunday morning at about 8am as the shinkansen from Tokyo arrives. That's when to look for people giving you guys the bird.
 Quote:
Every winter Saturday and Sunday morning at about 8am as the shinkansen from Tokyo arrives.
Sounds like a good idea for some kind of competition. Best webcam act. lol.gif

I'm not sure how the camera is setup but I'm sure we can have it so that archive images are kept every day....
  • SnowJapan Admin

Yes our building is next door to Yanagi hotel which is actually facing the main road.

The pasta restaurant is 15 metres to the left. There used to be a building between ours and that restaurant, but it was taken down last year - big space there now.

Yes an "acting for the SJ webcam" competition. We'll have to find a prize for that. Apart from the glory of course.

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#1:
Yes an "acting for the SJ webcam" competition. We'll have to find a prize for that. Apart from the glory of course.
lol.gif I ll come and snowcamp at the parking, Snowjapan Big Brother!
  • 3 weeks later...