• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pin Pon.

That's so sweet, Yuki's Passion. Pity she dumped your arse. ;\)

Yuki is a pretty good name for a girlfriend of people like us, I'll give you that.

I think, but don't quote me exactly, that my girl's Kanji means - together in the future - and - house in the mountains...? I'm set from the beginning with that one, can't go wrong \:\)

I don't think it is literally mountain, more high place, there is no yama in it.

In fact, I doubt I paid attention at all when it was being explained (for the 20th time). My own loss, I should dig it more, I mean, the alternative is a partner called Karen Brown who thinks party pies and little red frankfurts with tomato sauce make good snack at a social drink ;\)

I don't think it is literally mountain, more high place, there is no yama in it.

In fact, I doubt I paid attention at all when it was being explained (for the 20th time). My own loss, I should dig it more, I mean, the alternative is a partner called Karen Brown who thinks party pies and little red frankfurts with tomato sauce make good snack at a social drink ;\)

lol.gif lol.gif

yeah yeah \:o had a few meanings - whats the word for snow in jap? wont make any excuses. I actually have another registered name before that one but forgot wot it was... lol.gif

Should also say that besides Bushy being Muttsuri sukebe hes also the most Makezugirai yatsu on this board!! :p ;\)

Here you go the first SJ 10000 post. I dont know if its a good or bad thing but it has been fun.

Toque get Skype.

Cb get the internet.

Dizzy buy more gear than me so I dont feel bad.

Kuma teach me how to use my camera.

Ian what are your plans.

BP get more saturdays off.

Sunrise get out here more.

Slow you too.

MaKIe Corrects me Enligsh everyyad please.

Ocean make a remark.

Mr. Wiggles we need to make up for lost turns.

TJ and Matt congrats once again.

EBC just dont say it

db i expect the name change

OU its time to post and make choices

Dane Danz ender barok where are you?

SM its time to start making plans to make turns.

gamera fix your blower, ps i need a used one.

Me Jane keeping hanging in there its not too long now.

Ewok you owe beers for not stopping by.

IF ive forgot anyone then well om sorry its been a ride for sure.