• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, have you rode those yet?

My friend has a pair of those Sanouks.

He said they blow. Actually he only rode them once and has been trying to sell them ever since, but everyone he lets ride them doesn't like em.

He compares them to driving a 71' Cadillac with the original shocks. Basically too soft and lazy to turn.

Quote:
Originally posted by Motherhucker:
He said they blow. Actually he only rode them once and has been trying to sell them ever since, but everyone he lets ride them doesn't like em.
He compares them to driving a 71' Cadillac with the original shocks. Basically too soft and lazy to turn.
sounds like my ex girlfriend.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
 Quote:
What? Fat and lazy?
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
 Quote:
What? Fat and lazy?
yeah fat and lazy, girls get comfortable like that in a relationship after a while. Plus everyone seemed to have a ride after I did and they weren't that impressed.

heads up. i just got the following email:

"Today's first SteepandCheap item is the DC Women's Hydra Pant. Coming up next is the Mountain Hardwear Men's Cohesion followed by a men's Arc'teryx jacket. "