2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can i stop in? Im always up for making new friends and Setting up times to meet people to go ride.Ill bring some brown party liquor aswell.

Maybe Jack....Or maybe a handle or Windsor Canadian...Maybe ill just see how i feel when i wake up on the day of the party.Then i make up my mind.

So it looks like Jan 20 is the most logical option for people to attend and the option with the lesat number of those unable to attend.

is there still momentum and enthusiam out there for a SJ party?

• 1 month later...

No becasue when I wanted to make a decsion people wanted me to wait, then I got busy.

the 20th is the big reggae party if you want to have it then then im game for it. Its not hard to arrange this to be honest I just need to make a phone call.

My idea was to have dinner and drinks at the whitehorse then pub crawl it to snowed inn, master braster and rock bridge.

Feed back but please dont delay.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
No becasue when I wanted to make a decsion people wanted me to wait, then I got busy.

the 20th is the big reggae party if you want to have it then then im game for it. Its not hard to arrange this to be honest I just need to make a phone call.

My idea was to have dinner and drinks at the whitehorse then pub crawl it to snowed inn, master braster and rock bridge.

Feed back but please dont delay.
mmmm sounds good! don't have it on the same night as the reggae night tho. well up for a echoland snow beer crawl clap.gif thumbsup.gif