• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please understand that we could be getting into stuff that is between 35 to 50 degrees. If you are more than comfortable of handling that than get in touch. If that is not you then see you next season and we can work on a skill level acessment for further adventures.

Ive a you have gear and a tent you are more than welcome to join the masses up there, Are problem is that we will head up from a diferent way. We go up via Toyama from Tokyo you go up via nagano.

really hard to work out a meeting there.

Ok mate got everything plus a tight 4 man 4 season tent. no vestible(spelling toque?) though.

I got mini crampons cause I dont think I need the full version. For this weekend I think we need about the same amount of food as last time. Ill bring the ham and some munchie stuff if you supply the dinner stuff. weather right now looks good for saturday and sunday Ijust hope my boddy can hack it.

It was fun to watch the inlaws break out the gear. man do they have lots. they busted out 3 sleeping bags without blinking and had another 2 or 3 up stairs. I took a -5 bag with a cover. should keep me warm and tI shouldnt break into sweat this time. we practised setting up the tent as well it was funny to do it. fit takes about 10 minutes start to finish. they also shwed me a great way to break down and pack the tent to that keeps air out and pack small easily. I will start to sow the seeds of golden week today and ill tell you when I know.

On Friday Ill be at your bettween 10 and 11 I hope 10ish though. anything else?