SNOW JAPAN PHOTO CONTEST 05/06 - And the winners are...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Snot boy is a mate of mine who doesn't post on here SerreChe.
Yeah he should. Get him on here, the more the merrier, and we already have a name for him !
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shots! That second photo at Hakkoda is absolutely stunning!

Nice pic sanno. Fatty that's a great action shot of you. I also like my backlit shots of Sock Monkey, of course it's not wide open lines or deep stuff....

But SJ, I'm shocked - no "best SJ party T-shirt photos"????? I thought I'd be running home with that one.... lol.gif

Whatever happened to that shot of FT doing that jump. Maybe it didn't make the gallery. That's an action shot and a half!

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
Love those photos, alferg.

Sanno "Hey I won" - are you alferg?
alf hasn't been around in ages. Sad the way people come and go.

ps - all the winning shots and other shots are excellent. A nice picture is a nice picture, even if it breaks the otaku rules of photography ;\) (still, interesting to read the opinions of the better informed photographers on the forum: exposure, thirds, all that technical stuff)
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
ok hold on - i took this picture - maybe the one on his t-shirt is slightly different? eskimobasecamp_67.jpg
i've got this pic on my mobile.
wonder who sent it to me.
wasn't sas, nor nickie.
hmmm...

aaahhaha!! That right, you were Alphonse!!! Bloody hell, how the hell could I forget. Those days were quite amusing.

I got an email refering to me as ringpullcan the other day.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes. \:D

We have already been working on it for over two months now, and there's probably another two months or so to go. There is lots of new stuff coming up - probably the biggest yet for 1 season, and the most complex yet from a programming/development point of view. Hopefully it will all be worth it.

A lot of work yet to be done though.

Sorry, can't say more than that. ;\)

Enjoy summer!

I'm sure we all are. There was tons of new stuff last season, interesting to see what you have planned this time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey SJ1, I just got back from 3 weeks in Oz and had a yubin slip in my mail box. Rang the delivery guys and they said it had been sent back to aiponics (sp?) \:o I assume it was the thing you were sending out. Is that still around or did you send it off to someone else? If so then no worries thumbsup.gif