SNOW JAPAN PHOTO CONTEST 05/06 - And the winners are...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no photo pro, but I love those pics, they're all great. Congratulations to the winners clap.gif . Sunny days at the big H are not very common, so Alfberg's pics are all the more exceptional. Must have been tough for the jury to pick the winners (reminded me having to choose some pictures for my wedding album, by the end of it I was getting aggravated...). Who's the dude with the frozen booger?

The amount of great pics on the SJ gallery is just staggering. The last ones that pop to mind are those sunset pics by Toque, astounding colours. Looking forward to many more pics! thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
Maybe SJ should set up a special gallery of "Top Pictures"?
That's a great idea
Over at biglines.com they have a picture of the day
No prizes but they all get collected into a file that is much easier to view if you want to pick to out the best pictures
 Quote:
Originally posted by r45:
It probably it just at random, they might not even do anything.
I think so too

Think that would be a pretty cool function to add on to this site. Something where it just goes through all the forum members photo albums and grabs one at random each day would be nice. You could add that to the top next to SJ Member pages...something like Photo of the Day...

WOOT WOOT!!

its me - my login here is alferg.

i must thank hakkouda-san for blessing me with 1 of its 2 allocated clear february days! i must say, it was impossible to take a bad photo that day \:D

thanks for pinging me about this fattwins - i was already on cloud 9 as this is my 2nd last day of work for the next 3 months - now on cloud 99!! \:D \:D \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:

Love those photos, alferg.

Sanno "Hey I won" - are you alferg?

ooh, ohh - what did i win???? clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#3:

We haven't heard from alferg, toque or Bushpig yet - give us a shout if you want to claim your goodies. You've got until next Friday! \:\)