Now that I have had I chance to catch some sleep, let me say that I hope your nipples didn't get chilled.

Anyway, Fattwins, thanks a heap for letting me scratch up all your skis on those rocks.....just send them over to telleboy and send me the bill, no problem.

Even though I didn't get to see Hakuba "in all it's glory", I did, nevertheless, had a fabulous time, especially getting to meet a lot of the SJ gang, not to mention meeting the woman of my dreams...even though she turned down my marriage proposal! Of course I was pushing my luck, having only met her for one day!

It was nice to see big smile Fattwins, You guys are so cool!! \:\)

Thank you to all people there, what a great ski trip! Arigato-gozaimashita!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:

meeting the woman of my dreams...

So, did you meet echineko there, Markie? ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
So, did you meet echineko there, Markie? ;\)
In fact I did not meet Echineko this time.

I am very glad you had a great time. I did too.
Happy New Year!

Hey there

I didn't experience the nipple deep snow FT is talking about but I did get to ski the News Years Day dump which was epic at Happo one.

Skied with fellow SJers Fattwins and Yamakashi along with some other folks. So much snow we were skiing deep powder till near the end of the day clap.gif

Toque, we missed you by a day. Would have been nice to meet ( not that I'd have been able to keep up with you on the slopes). That must have been a nice morning. It was coming down quite heavy the day before when we left.

It was very cool to hook up with other SJ folks up there.

That's strange. I was with Fatts for a whole week and did not notice anything, even when we were changing into and out of boots. And Yamakashi was also fine during the dinner we had together.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
today at happo 7:50 on thr chair ripping lines with wiggles. first run was un-fogetable (makie spell check please). 5 words nipple deep over the head.
My lazy a$$ got there at just after 8:30 and it was still deep as!! Ahhh, got a phone call from Fattwins last night and all he did was go off about yesterdays storm \:\(
 Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Yeh, but that was a week ago. :p
Dunno sunrise, you held your own against me and Toque :p You and slow should joined me in the rotenburo \:D

Thanks for some sick lines Toque and Fattwins. Had fresh pow all day long on New Years! clap.gif

I had some sickly deep powder out in Gifu this long weekend.

We opened up a closed run and got more than 5 runs of steep and deep untracked powder before some Japanese started to track it out. cool.gif It was sick.

Monday went out and got nailed big time by the patrol. The run was real nice though. Deep deep powder, lots of cool pillows and pretty open in the trees. They made us go to the patrol shack where they bent us over and... \:\(