Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Rocket boots
rocket boots? rocket skiis!
actually haven't they already made an appearance on a movie? i can't remember which one though.
 Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
actually haven't they already made an appearance on a movie? i can't remember which one though.
Ski Patrol

The evil snowboarder has them attached to his ski boots for that strange Wind Surf style contraption he was using
 Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Rocket boots
rocket boots? rocket skiis!
An Austrian speed skier has used rockets on his skis to go faster. He got the world record but many thought he was cheating. Anyway they go faster now without rockets.

those bags are so pricy right now. id love one but damn thats like 100000yen for a 30 or 40L anything else is really too small.

A small snowbike that can go up 25 degree slopes or flats. environmentally friendly and small. dream on eh.

Ski patrol and the chinesee downhill oh and Shannon Twead in the hot tub

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
those bags are so pricy right now. id love one but damn thats like 100000yen for a 30 or 40L anything else is really too small.
i agree, but i suspect that if one saved your life you would not really care about the price anymore.