• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole left side of that jer shot looks like ian-ville... i think i would enjoy.

as for all this grey matter.. if the pic was not under the highlites would be over exposed...so personally I think the under works well cause there is not a lot of sky(grey) and that makes it more creepy and saturates the colours.

post more pow pics please

I have tried before to print out a guide book.

Messed around with settings and finally got a few pages on a sheet, but whatever it never ends up anywhere near as good as having a book with a spine.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
hey whiteman, thanks thumbsup Havent seen you on here in quite some time! How are things in Oz? You getting ready for the season there? In the next few months Ill be living in a sauna, not looking forward to it. Summers here are rough sadglass

Hey CB, I haven't been around much here lately, I've been really busy with work and other stuff and to add to the pressure, we are flying to Peru on Friday for a quick work-ish (for Caz) related trip, which includes a few days at Machu Pichu taking loads of shots!!

I'm taking virtually no personal effects but a truck load of camera gear!! cheers
Originally Posted By: thursday.
Good stuff. Now, let's see some.

have you ever posted any of your own pics? How many cameras and lenses do you have? Why not to a HK TR, surely you know where some off the beaten paths are...
Originally Posted By: miller
Yes, if you look in the photos section you'll find them.

I looked for yours Miller, but all I found were 4 that you posted when you first got your camera...
How about putting some recent bangers up?

Next purchase = tripod!

I have started looking around and the process of wondering what to get.

Photoguys and gals on here, what you got? Good one? Any top tips most welcome!

Thanks.

Hi gifugill.

I have just got me a tripod. I didn't want to spend much and was a bit lost at first but a good friend with something to offload came to the rescue - turns out it is a pretty good one apparently (Gitzo).

The local camera shop were really helpful explaining a few things and if I was buying I wouldn't be buying anything fancy just to get the job done.

I'm going to be hunting out some waterfalls and other such subjects soon.

Hi gifugill.

I don't have a tripod right now but it's on my shopping list.

I saw a funky bendy thing the other day in a shop that can cling to things like trees and stuff. Can't remember the name of the thing...