• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
so, I ask again, what is the grey in the picture????

Are you referring to the breaks in the cloud with the greyish blue sky poking through?
so, I ask again, what is the grey in the picture????

ummm, thats the sky which varies in color, light blue, dark blue, to even grey sometimes. Wots so hard bout that? Is grey not allowed in any picture? Is it so unfathomable that the sky could have been that color that night? \:\)

hey whiteman, thanks thumbsup.gif Havent seen you on here in quite some time! How are things in Oz? You getting ready for the season there? In the next few months Ill be living in a sauna, not looking forward to it. Summers here are rough \:\(

lol.gif

what's up with you guys today? all I did was ask what the grey was in the sky !!!???

did I commit some faux pas?

it doesn't look like the sky to me since the sky is lit by the setting sun and is an orange colour. everything else in the picture is a dark colour. This led me to ask the question. I'll try to refrain from asking annoying questions in the future

:This led me to ask the question. I'll try to refrain from asking annoying questions in the future

You don't ask this kind of questions when a typhoon is coming and the weather is crap. Everyone wakes up in the morning moody. \:\)
lol.gif
what's up with you guys today? all I did was ask what the grey was in the sky !!!???
did I commit some faux pas?

it doesn't look like the sky to me since the sky is lit by the setting sun and is an orange colour. everything else in the picture is a dark colour. This led me to ask the question. I'll try to refrain from asking annoying questions in the future

lol.gif lol.gif

just banter as usual kuma \:\)

261084357_1c19c4fb18_o.jpg

can you find Ewok in the pic?

261084360_c91263967b_o.jpg

we were kicked outta Angkor Wat and walked out to that sunset

261084362_b96c014ef4_o.jpg

more Ankor Wat

292094635_66ccdb2b57.jpg

this sunset is from Tangalooma, Morton Island, Brisbane

259461831_234f086488.jpg

another sunset from Laos

259454800_efefee398e.jpg

one more from Laos

259454801_eaa85e73fd.jpg

random pics.

yeah, it's too bad from my angle you lose him in the rock he's jumping.

guys, get bright jackets PLEASE!

that said, screw you guys next year - I'm going to do that line in 4 turns! thumbsup.gif

I did the other one in about 6 turns!

That was about as fast as I want to blow over a blind rock, no scouting. As I sit here and link about what to say I just cant believe how much good terrain is right there.