• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP, I was at the camera shop last night. They don't have the d200 for sale anymore. They just have an ad for the d300 in it's place. So no more orders are coming in and all you can find will be the dwindling stock of d200's. If you're set on the d200 you might want to start looking asap

the d300 had a price tag of 22man I think but it was crossed out. You know, the old 'it's way cheaper than this price but we'll cause a riot if we put our actual price up'. I'm betting the price will settle down to 18man.

well, the d3 is a nice dream ha ha. No I'm not making any money. It'd be nice to be making some and being able to afford and NEED the d3 ;\)

i watched part of a new vid last night called something something gold label by Ist pictures. I have always thought that Ist just does cut & past editing but this one takes the cake. As far as I can tell it's just a bunch of pros going around resorts doing dork tricks but not making them. They fall and all laugh. One section had the guy going down the cat track at Happo just going up and slashing the hardpack repeatedly....

got a quote for the d200 for 12850 from our school kitamura contact. He said they'll be going out of the stores at the end of this month. The d300 will be listed at just under 21 man. Prices probably won't drop on that for a while, so I think I'm gonna go the d200.

21!! he's giving you the list price on the lens. On kakaku it's going for 78000. add that to what he quoted for the d200 and it should be 206500.

just tell him I'll order it for you for 20 and send it to your shop for pickup lol.gif