• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't have to buy anything new this year so it was reasonable. but the lift pass was a waste of money.

but i have kinda destroyed my G4s and a new ski is possible for next year. the ogasaka E-Turn SX looks sweet but pricey. so next year could be a big spending year.

i started only this season, and counting in the lessons, the wear, the tour costs, miscellaneous expenses, the DVDs and books, etc. hhhmmm... somewhere around 300,000 to 400,000 yen...

i just envy those who live near ski resorts...

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboarding-sam:
Probably around 200K for me.

I'd be interested to hear the adventures of the over 1m guy/gal?!
if i do decide to go skiing in australia/new zealand this year, i may easily top 1M in one-year (mind you, that is two seasons)...

but, i dont think that this would be worth it... ne?

<500,000 7 people

<1,000,000 1 person

Even More! 1 person

for the 9 people who spent that much how did you do it? Ive skied roughly 40 days this year, live far from the mountains, bought a season pass, and didnt even get close to half of that amount. Thats impressive eek.gif shifty.gif

well - i just started this year and never really knew the good deals, so i just spent money here and there. i also had private lessons as much as i can during each trip. i also bought some instruction DVDs, some ski accesories, clothes/wears, boots, a ski, etc.

however, i would assume that next season would be much cheaper.

I'm not sure how much I spent

But it's not that much

Pretty average I think. No big purchases. I only bought new goggles, skins and a used backpack

It's easy to cut down on costs when you brown bag it everyday, don't pay for lift tickets, live close to the mountains and have a cheapish place to stay