Lost my ski glove inners at Niseko - went to lunch at the Miha. Hut two days later - someone had found them and hung 'em over the fuel stove to dry out! (Honest and considerate the Japanese are!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
>miha hut? Miharashi hut?
Yep. The one with all the flags about mid-way up the front slope, adjacent to the one person chairlift.

I lost my parents in January! Only for 30 minutes or so though. It was really snowing hard though and we were at Happo in Nagano and it's easy to get lost at such a bit place!

• 4 weeks later...

We met some friends last week and they said they were up at Madarao (Nagano?) and lost 30000 yen on the slopes, or they think it was on the slopes. Kicking themselves for taking that much out of course.

lost a PDA (Palm t3) with a 1GB mem card, it fell out of my pocket. I guess the hazards of trying to have a dictionary with me everywhere I go. my new one I bought to replace it cost 6man, that was a very expensive ski day. I no longer take it with me when I ski.

I bet you don't, that must have hurt!

Having said that, I've lost/broken a couple of electronic dictionaries in my time here as well. I sat on one.