• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not yet. I'll probably go out 4 or 5 times more - easy when its just on the doorstep. Not too excited about it though with the conditions as they are (not great). But it will be fun all the same.

Finished here.

Looking forward to hearing some stories from Toque and crew, and the build up to next season.

I'll be going a few more times. Just depends on how the ribs hold up. I cracked them last week up at Teine. It hurts to turn but i still need to get my fix.

A couple more times. I've already been boarding on grass for the past couple of weeks! I hate this time of year when I know the inevitable is coming (end of season). I've got max one season left before returning home to Hawaii were I will be lucky to get in 3 days a year at Tahoe or Whistler, etc.

I'm not stopping yet, next tue,wed,thur is looking fantastic, shame I have work on tue, but I'm looking forward to wed, thurs and maybe friday into the weekend (who knows at the moment). I'm going tomorrow but mainly to meet some friends and have an onsen, I'm not expecting much in regards to snow quality, of course I will try to make the most out of my time there, but definately not a non stop 8am till 5pm ski day.

Was hoping for another trip to Whistler this season to take advantage of the late-season snowfall they've been receiving, but one of my riding buddies just got laid-off, and the other is saving money for a Chugoku tour later this year... \:\(

If I'm lucky, I'll get a chance to fly up to Sapporo for work before Golden Week, but I'm not banking on it.

Unfortunately I could be done and dusted. Have been saving bickies for trip to Thailand starting this Fri. When I get back I could do a day or two up at Kagura depending if they still have snow. Depressing..........