• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 days so far, a few more trips to come. Transport from Tokyo to Hakuba every weekend has cost me a small fortune, but it's been worth every yen, and every night spent sleeping on that overnight bus.

i started skiing this season, and as of last week, ive had 14 days already, and i still have one-day trip coming up this saturday (ill be taking the earliest shinkansen out of tokyo, and arrive at around 7:35 in the ski resort)

Quote:
Originally posted by egglesby:
I made it to 11!
Went up to Kagura this last weekend, wasn't very good I thought thats it for me.
i went up to kagura, too; on saturday... well, it was good during the first half of the day... but the later part was something left to be desired.

regardless, that makes it either a 14.5 or a 15.0 days.
  • 2 weeks later...

I was given a free ticket to Hakkai-san in my town and so went yesterday. It was fun to be back on the snow for a while but pretty poor conditions. I took a few pics and will get them up soon.

• 1 month later...

Just tallied up my days

Just over 50 days of either 3 hours or more at the resort or 300 vertical skied in the backcountry

thumbsup.gif

Over 65 days if I count everytime my skis touched the snow

Not bad seeing as I was out for over a month with a broken foot and only got 7 days over the Christmas holidays