• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit disapointed with my efforts this season, basicly was so spoilt by the early season that when it all went bad I didn't go as much. until now it's been about 30days, was hoping on 60 for the season.

I've already fulfilled my goal of 15 so far. Now I'm hoping to make it at least 20 by the end of this season.

Most of the times I've gone have been through cheap bus/shin tours out of tokyo which has made it so much more affordable. It's given me a chance to try out a lot of different ski-jos. I've been to a different one almost everytime so far.

I should be up around 40

But just got 20 right now

Unless you count all my little trips. Then I'd have over 30

I'll have close to 40 by the end of March and then into 60 by the end of the season I hope. Depending on the weather of course.

Good job Sexy thumbsup.gif I hope I can catch you.

My mind has been thinking approx 30 days but a rough count puts it at only 25. I have about 20-25 more days to go. Actually, I might make another 30 days if I hit the glaciers in May-June. A lot of 2000m alpine passes don't open until then so I will be hiking those as well when the time comes. 60 days total will be quite a significant season for me.