1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

After 16 years or so of surfing goofy foot I started snowboarding and had a regular stance! Quite odd.

I still surf goofy and board regular. The only issue is that I visualise snowboarding as a goofy footer. This makes it harder to mentally do something before physically doing it.

interesting. i skateboard regular and board goofy.

large majority of goofy in your poll tsondaboy confused.gif

unexpected after what i usually see around the skifields. i find japanese all seem to be regular, which is great cause it means the left edge of the slopes is a little fresher.

Quote:
Originally posted by rigor mortis:
interesting. i skateboard regular and board goofy.
large majority of goofy in your poll tsondaboy confused.gif
unexpected after what i usually see around the skifields. i find japanese all seem to be regular, which is great cause it means the left edge of the slopes is a little fresher.
I also thought the same, most Japanese seem to prefer regular. It seems though that outside Japan it is something like 50%-50%.
I think the reason for that is that most of the places here in Japan that rent boards never ask you about your stance. They just hand you a regular board and you have to figure out what goes first. In that sence, most of the J-kids are regular because they were given a regular board when they first tried snowboard.
  • 2 weeks later...