Sanno, good points. But I must say, you are a hardcore snow sports geek. In an instant you can produce some obscure set of details relating to some place, resort, person, bit of equipment... anything. Are you one of those people who reads everything every written about the snow industry and then remembers every word of it for future factual regurgitation? It is impressive (but geeky!) \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by BagOfCrisps:
Goodwill? Is that a shop or a friend called William?
Nope, goodwills a nationwide second hand shop in the states were everyone just drops off all the shit they don't want and the place sells it. Almost every apt. I've owner was furnished from that shop, but I just go there early morning before they open and pick up the stuff people left the night before cool.gif . My friend got arrested for stealing garbage there lol.gif

Coming from a place with absolutely no mountains whatsoever reading is the only thing I actually can.

Same action shot by myself (low res) Snowthrill02_SebMichaud.jpg :

His landing is below the edge of the picture

1. it is a bad picture.

In the top lefthand you see some people. That was the start and also the take-off point for this jump. We all were taken by surprise by what Seb did. Even Tony Harrington with his 600mm lens was taken by surprise.

So Seb went took 5 steps back from the edge and went from nothing to backflip in an instant.

He lands somewhere just outside the picture and keeps on skiing.

Later I understood that he had done this jump before at an earlier edition of the Cham Snowthrill.