Does anyone wear the one piece ski wear? Seems to be becoming popular with the Japanese but I've never seen a gaigin wear one. What's it like to wear? Defineately no snow invading up your back after a stack. How do you take a dump without the top half of the suit touching the floor of the toilet?

I used to wear a one piece ski clothes. As you guess, it's tough to rush in the toilet. You need to unzip all the way from the neck to your crotch asap.

And yes, no snow invading at all while you wear one correctly.

Bit off topic, but a few years ago in Colorado and a lot of our crew went off to the opp-shops and bought cheapo fluoro 80s one-piece suits, had the headbands, the big fluoro sunglasses, skiied like gumbies, called the whole day "fag-bag day".... great fun..

With you on the dash-to-the-loo-friendly option too Team Snow Bee!

Haha, fear the Eurotrash. I noticed that the Romanian dance song "Maiyahi" (or however it's spelt), popularized in Japan by 2ch then Avex, played during a break in play at a Torino Olympics hockey game. I thought that song was only popular in Asia (a friend of mine also heard it in a Thai disco).

Still got my 'Milka'purple/blue Descente one piece. Loved it while it was de rigeur not a faux paux.

Cost about $500 and is still lighter and warmer than my Helly Hansen jacket and trousers. Praps they can double as body armour.

4 years ago at the Reb Bull Snowthrill Bruno Compagnet and Seb Michaud both wore 1piece suits. Bruno won the comp with an amazing creative line and Seb made one of his trademark 25m backflip staight from the starting point. Not really guys with white rear entry boots.

mich.jpg

Ah, that 1 piece doesn't look terrible. Although I wouldnt be caught dead in that garb. I was thinking that all 1 pieces had to be white with neon stripes on them. I think it's the pack that splits it up making it look better. A styley B/F for sure, but ofcourse.