1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

OK, again thanks for the designs that were sent in for the competition and thanks for all the votes as well.

There were 3 designs clearly got the most votes (the three shown in this post below).

So now it's time to vote for a winner.

Basically each person gets one vote.

There's also a second question to answer in the poll - please be honest.

Also note that while comments in the thread are of course fine, "votes" posted within this thread will not be counted - if you want to vote, please make an official vote in the poll!

Many thanks!

---------------------

comp1.gif

comp5.gif

comp15.jpg

---------------------

Info on the original comp:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/9/214.html

stickers would be cool! wearing them on helmets/ski's/boards would be awesome then we could randomly run into other members on the slopes

I didn't click on this tread for ages because I thought it was the original vote. Then today I was just wondering why the thread was still up and decided to have a look at it. It might be good to change the title to include the word FINAL or something.

Then again seems like a lot of people have voted so maybe its just me... ;\)

Yep, stickers would be good, would be cool to meet in lift lines and stuff.

Sorry for the delay in this, you can still vote.

We've been extremely busy getting about two seasons worth of new goodies ready for the site in time for this season \:D and the sticker issue has taken a bit of a back seat until now....give us a while longer.

wow, you guys sure do have good response time! lol.gif

No worries, wuz just curious is all \:\)

PS, Santa Claus, Id like some free tickets to Happo this winter, a new helmet, and some more goggles!!! \:D \:D \:D

It's secret. \:D

I actually meant updates to the site and new fun things to do on here, rather than the tickets and stuff - but we'll be having those kind of goodies as well of course.

For stickers, #2 would be cheaper to produce, the color blends on #1 and #3 will cost more to produce. #2 not my favorite, the edges are too sharp!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content