• SnowJapan Moderator

Hi there. It is interesting that someone has just now posted a thread about jobs for next season, but we are actually considering opening up a new section to the Forums for job notices.

A number of resorts and related businesses have in the past asked us about this and we're considering opening a 'Jobs Classified' part to the forums - on a controlled basis... ie. we post the 'ads'.

Thought we'd share the idea with all --- what do you think?

i think a jobs section would be great. I, myself, am considering spending a season somewhere in japan next year, and info on resorts and job opportunities and even just processes for applying for jobs, tips, that sort of thing all in one place would be fantastic. Language is a very limiting factor as far as many websites go.

• SnowJapan Moderator

Thanks.

The travel idea is an interesting one, though we really don't want to break things up too much and feel the Off Topic might be good just the way it is.

Anyway, more thoughts on the Job one? It would only start off with very few, but might grow into something useful. I suppose we'd just have to try it and see.....

This isn't about the job forum but...

I think maybe get rid of the Avy Forum and replace it with a Niseko only forum and that would take care of some of the questions.

They could ask all they want over there then and if we don't want to see the questions we don't have to go over there.