I always wake up early and have a peek out the window. If it hasn't snowed then I go back sleep in and get up when I'm ready but if it snowed the night before then I'll try for the first lift depending on how many beers I consumed the night before.

Get a season pass and you never have to hurry. There are days I stroll in at 3pm and quit at 5 just on a whim. It's the beauty of having a season pass. Come to think of it, I might go do a naita! bye wave.gif

I'm happy to start at 10, but earlier is cool too. No point gunning for freshies on the runs. Anyway if it has dumped overnight half the lifts don't open till mid-morning a lot of the time. Better to sleep in a bit and enjoy breakfast.

it's very different when you're living in a resort and have a season pass than if you're just visiting for a few days or a week. If i'm just visiting and it's bad weather or i'm not feeling so great or there are millions of people around, i won't hurry out, and often won't stay out for long. However, if i'm visiting for a few days i feel obliged to get the absolutely maximum number of hours on the hill, so i'll be the first one on, last one off!!