• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pics! Obviously speed coming into that "flat spot" but that pic shows why Niseko is world class! Wish I was there! What about you Toque? Surely after a day of that kinda joy you wouldn't keep bagging Niseko!

The whole Niseko thing just goes around in circles...its stupid. Its safe to say that for many peeps, the size and steepness of the resort is awesome. For other, more advanced and crazy skiers, they find it boring. Simple.

Personally, I love the resort and still claim it as the best snow Ive been in. Both the lightest and driest. But after roaming around Nagano/Niigata for the last 2 seasons, have no desire to fly all the way up there for that type of mountain. If I move up to Sapporo Ill happily go over but wont fly up there from Honshu...

The terrain around Honshu is sick cool.gif

Id like to see Tomamu, Furano, and Asahidake.

Quote:
Originally posted by Low Pressure Lover:
quite a few of those snowmen/cloudy icons on the forecast - looks like it'll be dumping when i get to nozawa on saturday! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
What forecast do u use ?

Nice pics SkiB. I'm f***ing envious - couldn't make it to J-Land this year.

Have a good one (undoubtedly!) and keep the pics coming.

Dude! Its over your head!!!

Hope your having fun beav! looks like it!

Takes me back to last year...is the Stash blown??

keep up the good work, and have a Katsu-don for me!

send thru more pics u bastard!

-bc

Nice photos. Snow looks awesome.

Fattwins. I suggest if you haven't been there you have no right to judge what Niseko is like.I assume its jealousy that you see people go to Niseko having fun skiing in lighter drier snow. Obviously you are too hard core to know what the meaning of "fun" is.

I'm a glass half full guy rather than a glass half empty guy.

Anyway I'm going skiing in Niseko soon with friends who are visiting for the first time.Its going to be a blast.