• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heavy compression more like it, and yeah high res.

off to watch a dvd. let it snow.

divx encoding seems to be a fine art, i dont kjnow how they get some movies i watch to 700mb, yet have awesome quality.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
My pc played it all slowly you must have been cooking to do that many rag dolls.
Nah - Its Niseko - the most he could have been going was a fast walk right F? =P

Beav u fukker, this has been the toughest week at work! Lamenting having to leave early!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I had a mate how was a niseko rider. He skied so fast that when we took him into the steep stuff he was out of freaking control. anyone can ski fast when its easy.
Ok, fair enough, but its still fun to hear you repeat yourself, repeat yourself. lol.gif ;\)

Its true though, how many people get bomb the beginner runs? How many then bomb the 40 degree runs?

Sking and riding steeps is about speed control. limiting the speed to what you can control to not destroy yourself.

Dai-chan went too fast and we called him on it. we didnt want to cart him home broken so we asked him to get control. After he did that he was a different skier. He could set up drops flow into the harder sections.

2 foot of fresh snow today, untracked from first to last runs.

I cannot remember a turn that wasnt bottomless or that didnt shoot snow straight up into your face and right over your head and shoulders. \:\)

Today will be one of those days I will never forget.

Although for the most part we were filming today, we did manage a couple of digi cam shots. Enjoy!

I will be back home on the beaches in 2 days - looking forward to it.

biglines_52534.jpg

biglines_52533.jpg

biglines_52532.jpg