• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that night shot of Niseko skibeaver. Thats a sweet pic and by far the best nighta ever...so good that I wont do nightas unless its Niseko or as good.

Epic powder shots mate. Hakuba was just going the F'off this past weekend. Steep, deep, and face shots after face shots cool.gif

Keep those awesome pics coming!

Hey y'all

Glad you liked my night photos and pow pics .. .couldnt have done it without a good subject in ski beaver though \:\)

I might end up selling some, once i get back home and get my shit together, if anyones up for purchaes i may refer back to this thread.

Cheers,

brad.

mudguts : yeh as in sell big ass prints of them, if people wanted em. ... but alas photography is purely a hobby first, just sell a few on the side IF and when people want poster sized framed stuff. ( i dont mean sell the images electronically or anything)

Kinda off topic anyway ... wasnt meaning to spam, was just passing in comment as a few have said should sell to magazines or prints or whatever. Im only amateur.

fattwins : fun, have never made much money from it, probably too lazy ! \:\)

the actions shots most are timed really well, but for selling them you probably need something extra. All shots are really centered. This might be good if you want to sell to SkiBeaver but to others?

Be aware of the rule of thirds.

Ah, it's always so easy to plan things on powerpoint eh. Hopefully Niseko is going to incorporate the good points from some world class snow resorts in North America and Europe in its future growth and planning.