• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fattwins never kids around, you should know that by now, slow ;\)

Yep, Sahoro will be great. Maybe we'll meet some sexy French or European guys there. Okay, I'm done with hijacking the thread.

Back on topic to the thread starter: Nekobi - hi again! Ah well, enjoy non-snow life - you can always come back sometime. Say hi to Zwelgen if you chat with her. I may get to Fernie next season (not this year, though).

you can slip into the cold room beside mine. Then you guys can warm it up.

Anyone staying at mine has to pay 1000 for the nite. the money goes not to me but to my boss so as to pay for electric and stuff. slow if you have a sleeping bag please bring it. a lite one is enough I think.

Yamakashi creek boy so you are coming then?

Fattwins, Yama, Toque, I'll bring some nice bread for your breakfast. Please drive carefully to Nozawa Onsen tonight. See you later!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your wife, Fattwins. \:\)

It was crazy, exciting, fun! What a cool festival they have! It was so exciting to watch fighting brave 25years old men and drunk local men. I thought 25years old men guarding the shrine were drunk but I heard they must not drink sake before this fighting! So, they have to be brave enough to face up to the torch without alcohol!

I never seen such a big fire in my life. It was very sacred to watch blazing fire.

Thanks Yamakashi and Toque, I couldn't have watched it so close without you guys! Fattwins, thanks for planning this trip and please extend my thanks to your wife for taking me into the trees as well ! \:\)

It was a great time.

Put up the pics from your camera slow. Come on you know you want to.

Nozoawa is a really really good hill. So many steep lines. We skied some great steep chutes. An amazing hill.

And the fire festival was just loony