• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey slow, sunrise, others-hows it going? being back in the us is nice, but definitely a lifestyle adjustment bc i'm in school and have no money. and i really miss nagano- esp now that its winter!! i was hoping to visit zwelgen in canada (she's a lifty at fernie this season) to get some riding in, but it doesnt look like its gonna happen " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

and slow to answer your q- its at least 2 hours nozawa-hakuba by car. more (up to 3+ hrs) depending how fast you get thru nagano city and snow conditions. not sure if there's a shortcut thru kinasa/togakushi or something.

You mean Friday night were gonna go to Hakuba first, ski at happo/tsugaike, leave mid-afternoon and head to Noz? Then drive back after the fire show? Cool. Getting to your place first and stretching/sleeping sounds good. Were leaving tom. around 9ish eh?

Got me Ipod but no Icartunes... be nice to have that eh???

i wish i could 5 this weekend!! but i've got a bunch of stuff 5ing on, plus my board doesn't get back from the repair shop until 2morrow evening. have a blast!! U all R in 4 some sick, sick powder!

Of course I prefer sleeping in your warm room. Thanks, Fattwins! \:\) I wanted to drive Toque's Legacy, though...

I'm staying at Minshuku in the center of the town. I don't like staying alone there but I'm very excited about this trip, first time Nozawa onsen, Himatsuri, Minshuku... I'm really looking forward to seeing you there! ;\)