Okay, I have spent a good part of today trying to track down info on a hotel in the Yuzawa area on the net.

As you may have guessed I have been very unsuccessful.

Here's what I know about the place:

1. It is on the Kanetsu Expy side of Echigo-Yuzawa stn.

2. It is just off one of the feeder roads leading to the road that will take you to Kagura, Naeba from Yuzawa.

3. It is a rather large tawny coloured building with a big carpark out the front and not connected to a resort.

4. It has what appears to be a dining room or a pool or something facing the feeder road along its front.

5. It is relatively new. ie. 5 years or so.

6. It looks really nice when driving past day or night.

7. I have no idea if it is a hotel or a public facility.

Would apprecaite any info if the above description jogs anyones memory.

Thanx all.

Heil to the community!

I don't know...

I don't remember this place that I talk of being so tall or so old looking.

Vicinity is about right though.

I remember there being not much else around this area. Is this the case with Sporea? (Is that a fungus?)

Your itchy skis have been infected with the "Sporea Yuzawa" virus.

You will need to rub them with spring-conditions wax and insert a flask of Jaegermeister into your hip pocket, for judicious sipping on the lift (medicinal purposes only).

After a few desperate, last-minute flareups, the itch should disappear in mid-March or early April.

WARNING: Unless you plan that Utah trip, the itch may recur in late autumn!

\:\)

That NASPA website is a gem

But does it really cost 33,500 PER PERSON in a double room to stay at their New Ohtani?!

That is really pricey. It blows away the Niseko Prince and the Prince at Furano too.

Just look at my picture, immediately to the left. I can't afford it.

\:\(

What a bum I am...I wasn't asking for a favor and look what I got!!

Thanks, we'll give them a call and see if they have any specials.

Also, I was looking at the wrong pricing chart. It's cheaper if you stay on a weeknight, and also cut out some of the extras that I don't think we need.

In fact, we probably only need lodging and breakfast, as dinner and skiing will happen elsewhere.

I'm also looking for help with my 2004 federal and state income tax returns, can I use your name with the IRS too?

\:\)