Not much to report, other than they are due to arrive 13th December. Season tickets for Kurobushi Kogen (Jangle Jungle) have arrived. I'm going to be up for new boots (No1) and new skis (No2), but that's OK. Let it snow.

Spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone to them this week, and they are both stoked about coming. While talking to No2, I could hear angry shouting in the background. It seems that No1 started his piano practice in the wrong key :rolleyes: Plus ca change... It's funny how children prefer to be children, rather than the instruments of a parent's ambition.

Still no word from her as to whether they can come or not, but I'm now confident that she's bluffing. I still can't comprehend how someone as intelligent as my ex- (she now has three science degrees) can be so patently stupid. She doesn't fool my children either.

We're going to have a great Christmas.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do Kuma, and thanks.

Assuming it happens, 32 days. I'm a bit miffed at that, because the previous two times have been 7 weeks. The problem is that Singapore Airlines will only give a 35 day return for their class of ticket.

Good read..

I was in the same position as your children are in now, regarding the psycho ex wife ( or mum in my case :p ) I think it's the science/study of the brain type degree that makes them this way, as she thinks she knows best!

It's safe to say they will realise what's going on in a few years time, and if anything she is burning her bridges with the children.

Hang in there mate!

I now live full time with my dad btw :p .

Thanks Lachy. Sorry that you had a hard time. Hope it's better now.

Leaving my children with Her in Oz was the hardest decision of my life, but it was the right one. When my boys are free to travel my life will be complete.

I live in the mountains. We have snow. I will have my boys. Soubriquette wants me. I'm skint, but have everything worth having.

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
Will do Kuma, and thanks.

Assuming it happens, 32 days. I'm a bit miffed at that, because the previous two times have been 7 weeks. The problem is that Singapore Airlines will only give a 35 day return for their class of ticket.
It might not be as long as you would like but Im sure those 35 days will be magic for you soub thumbsup.gif

Enjoy the time with your boys and look forward to hearing their ski progression. Will you let them board if they want?
  • 2 weeks later...

They were due to fly out tonight. All the special forms were filled out, including medical clearance from the paediatrician that No2 was fit to fly unaccompanied. She chose to include a list of special instructions for his extra-special requirements. Singapore Airlines have now declined to fly them.

I've had a very angry phone call from her, explaining how it's all my fault. Brilliant. I have till COB tonight to make new arrangements.

That must sux,

Just read the whole thing and stoked your kids can ski as its a lifestyle as we all know.

The Ex seems like she has lost the plot and has it in for you big time.

Maybe Singapore Airlines declined to fly them as it would require one attendent to be with the children at all times and they are not there for that, or the instructions would make their job all the much more harder and they are not there as a child minding service in their eyes.

From reading this it doesn't seem like they need special treatment, all they needed was for their mother to just stop making their lives a hassel.

good luck with it all