• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for coming to the party. I met a tone of people and had some great chats.

Might have to think about organizing another one.

Thanks to Troy for putting together the food for us I thought it was pretty good for 500 yen.

Sock monkey how was the last run

Yup, had a great time. After about 7 beers though I was just zoning and fallin asleep so left bout 10:30 \:\( I blame that on the stereo keeping me tossing and turing Friday night till 4:30am :rolleyes:

Was nice meeting so many peeps \:\)

Sanno had a sweet camera. That thing must've weighed 30kilos though! lol.gif

Lets get some powder turns in next time. Hopefully it will be deep so I can leave creak girl on her own... ;\)

• SnowJapan Moderator

Good to hear it went well.

About photos of the party - if you send them to us we'll put up a special page on the site.... if possible send them in batches rather than one by one.

Send them to editor @ snowjapan mail address.

Looking forward to seeing them.

creek boy - you were there too? oooops i arrived fashionably late at about 10.30pm!!!!!!!! just as you were leaving i suppose! that's what happens when you party with FT though, he's a hardcore party boy dancing till all hours... no-one can keep up with him!

Yehh i was teaching, but i never eat and just ski over lunch - so yehhh i was on skyline sometime around 12.30-1.30pm ripping down by myself - had on a green Haglofs jacket, riding public enemys... doing 360s over the rollers - ahhhh how i love lunch time. Was it me you saw??

I saw ya then. Rippa!!

Basically stayed on skyline with creek girl. She boards and I ski. Wear a blue and black jacket. I straight lined the course except for hitting the two cat-tracks and tried 180s and a 360s off em though it ended up being like a 300 lol.gif Ate it so badly I bent my pole lol.gif Gotta buy new ones now.

HAHA niiiiiice work - pole snapping it's what skiing is all about eh! Love skyline, always a bit less busy than the other side of the mountain. What do you ride on? Hopefully catch you guys next time for some pole snapping moves. When are you back in Hakuba?

EBC, depends on the conditions, have some k2 eneyms (which I was on this past weekend), k2 ak launchers, and my powder babies are atomic powder cruisers (similar to the big stixs).

Yup, will most likely be up the next 2 weekends with Fattwins and crew!!

gossip?! well it turns out, despite all his claims, fattwins can't really dance afterall. quite frankly i was shocked and disappointed because i was hoping that he would teach me some of those fuuuunky moves he told me about, but it was all lies. shocked and disappointed FT...

ebc my 2 left feet werent going anywhere lady. You youngins today hop around like your on drugs and I just cant keep up.

cb remind me about your pole later we will swap. You let me use yours for so long so Ill just swap the bent for my one straight, is that fair?

SG great shirts for the next party you gotta take orders.

Davo thanks for sending me to bed and sorry savo for the cold floor you dont owe me anything for that.

sweet FF! Saves me some $ cool.gif

I just wish I coulda stayed awake more and partied more. Truth was I was a walking zombie. After talking with fjef for a while, went to buy another beer, chatted with Sock Monkey, and just started to feel the lack of sleep... what a shame with such a huge crew up there.