• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My home pc is on its freaking last legs mate. so much harddrive leakage and the wife didnt clean it while I was away. thus very bad spyware is eating at my harddrive. I have to clean it every 2 hours cause im down to 30mbs on C.

Really I have more but something is wrong. You can use it just be careful

• SnowJapan Admin

Unfortunately it is looking probable that we're not going to be able to make it on Saturday. There is an issue with one of our important clients projects that we have to see to immediately and it is more than likely going to take us into the weekend.

I was really looking forward to meeting up with some of the folks on here and really won't be happy if we can't make it, but this is really out of my control unfortunately.

I'll know for sure tomorrow evening.

\:\( \:\(

Sorry to hear that again SJ#1 but it was good to talk to you. Work hard and maybe the problem will be solved and you can have an otsukaresama beer with us! cool.gif

FF, dont think Taz will be allowed back at your house eh? lol.gif lol.gif ...Phat Luv doesnt blame me too does she?

• SnowJapan Admin

Us too.

I'm even ready and the car packed up - was going to go straight over to Gunma tomorrow afternoon and from there over to Hakuba. \:\(

We'll be going a bit quiet now trying to get this sorted out asap......

Dunno yet. Gotta get home and make the pad pimped up for bushpig :p Gotta pay a few bills on da way home. My stuff is basically packed. Waxed up da skis last night and might scrape em here. Wanna get on da train as early as possible cuz I hate getting on at JR Ashiya at rush hour with skis and a backpack...

PS, you know you sent me an email to my keitai that was for somebody else yeah? shifty.gif