Hi, everyone.

My wife and I will be travelling to Hokkado in early February (in time for the Yukimatsuri). While there, we also plan to spend sometime skiing at Niseko.

Which Niseko resorts, of the three, would you recommend based on the following criteria?:

1. Scenery is the most important factor.

2. Lot of beginner to intermediate slopes (although I'm an advanced skiier, my wife is a novice)

3. Apre-ski

Making a good pick appears to be important, as I've read reviews that crossing over from one resort to another is not as easy as it sound and we may have to stick with the one for the whole stay one we choose.

Many thanks!

With regards to crossing over between the different Hirafus, it really won't be a problem for you, being a skier and able to pole along. I found it mildly annoying last Winter as a boarder, but once you know where the flat spots are you can maintain your speed into them and get a lot further across than you think.

One thing to worry about is not being caught down in the wrong area at the end of the day. Once night skiing starts be sure to check the bus schedule back to your home area the lifts up to the connecting runs will be shut.