check out the trip maker. I've seen trips posted by people leaving from Tokyo....

But yeh, slow, I have to agree - I think you might actually be the only SJ person I've met currently living in Tokyo. Everyone else lives in other areas/countries.

Maybe Tokyo riders aren't as friendly? wakaranai.gif (preparing to be flamed...)

Hi Slow/Sunrise, I am from Tokyo, but currently spending most of the time in Yuzawa with the wife during this winter. If anyone wants to hook up here for some riding, just PM me anytime. Mostly hitting Kagura/Kandatsu.

hi sunrise and slow, i live in tokyo and snowboard as much as possible on the weekends.

now that i've thoroughly hijacked this thread, i'll give it back 2 the osaka-jin and people in kansai (where i used 2 live--i luv minami!)

Hey sunrise slow, I am from Tokyo too. I also have the same problem, cant always find people to go snowboarding, especially on weekdays. I am still a student so my schedule is flexible. Any time you like just PM me and we can hook up together for some rides. By the way, were about in Tokyo do you live?